AGE VERIFICATION POLICY
Therefore, TPD has requested to Electronic cigarettes and refilled containers aka e-liquid online retailers to "demonstrate an electronic age verification scheme that unambiguously confirms the consumer’s age."
HOW OUR CUSTOMERS WILL BE AFFECTED
Therefore to satisfy the criteria above and ensure absolute and full compliance across our businesses, we have made some changes to our website registration and check out process and implement the following measures:
1. All new accounts registered will require the applicant to enter their date of birth in the “Customer Info” section at the check-out process.
2. All existing customers will need to update the personal details in the “Customer Info” section entering their date of birth at the checkout on their next order.
3. We hired an UK official third party institution to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks such as utilising various electoral rolls and other sources of data/agencies references (Note: This is not a credit score check, will not affect clients’ financial reputation).
4. In the scenario that the age verification check may fail or be referred, we could request passport/driving license and/or proof of address details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age.
5. We will only dispatched the orders when verification is approved, and we will ONLY do it once, it will not affect your future orders at all. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
It is important to check and edit all your personal data ACCURATELY into the "Customer Info" section of your profile as sometimes spelling, missing information or non-update IT databases unwilling mistakes could lead a fail or referred checked. We will then contact you to organise the completion of the age verification process.
6. We will only dispatched the orders when verification is approved, and we will ONLY do it once, it will not affect your future orders at all
Our Terms and Conditions
have been modified to reflect this new UK legislation and acceptance of these terms also explicitly supports and authorises the use of age verification checks against the account details provided..