We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of this website.
This policy, together with our Terms & Conditions
and any other documents referred to in it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Really Global Limited of 5 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9GE, United Kingdom. Our nominated representative can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
If you decide to make an order with us, there is certain basic personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order (such as your name, delivery address, credit/debit card details, e-mail address and telephone number).
We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to any service which we provide, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by a third party, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We will only pass on your personal information to third parties if it is an essential part of trading with you (i.e. passing on your name and address to our carriers, or telephone number should there be a query with delivery). We will not rent or sell your name, address, email address, credit card details or any other personal information to any unrelated third party.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We also use your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a set of numbers, which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session. It is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our websites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
We monitor customer traffic on an aggregate basis using cookies and code, which is embedded, in the site. This provides statistical information about visits to pages on the site, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the site, data on visitors screen settings and other general information. Really Global Limited uses this information to help improve the site and services to its users.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal information. We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall.
We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your your name and address and any other personal details. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an insecure connection.
We do NOT store any financial details such as credit or debit card information at our own site since we use secured third party payment gateways to process your payment transactions, which confirms that your transaction is secure in that you would pay nothing in the event that an unauthorised charge was made to your credit or debit card after purchasing from really-ecigarette.com. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
We recommend that you always close down your internet browser when you have finished shopping online especially if you use a shared PC. This will delete temporary cookies from any sites that you may have visited.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
WE WILL NEVER SEND AN EMAIL OR TELEPHONE YOU TO ASK FOR YOUR SECURITY INFORMATION OR LOG ON DETAILS
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on line over the internet. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We will not be held responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you to:
- set up, manage your account and contact you about your account;
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- provide you with, or permit third parties to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and,
- notify you about changes to our service.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
You will have the opportunity to subscribe to other areas of the site. For instance you may wish to receive our newsletter or other marketing information (by E-Mail or Direct Mail) or enter competitions. In these circumstances we may ask for additional information, such as your age, occupation, style interests etc. This will help us to target our marketing in a way we feel would be of specific interest to you. We may from time to time send with your ordered products, inserts advertising the goods or services of unrelated third party companies. However, we do not pass on your personal data to these third party companies.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information:
- to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985;
- if Really Global Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets and, in which case, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- to protect our customers and really-ecigarette.com from fraud and theft, we may pass on personal information that we obtain from making identity checks, together with account information to organisations including law enforcement agencies, involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or,
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information you provide to us without your consent.
COLLECTING INFORMATION ON MINORS
really-ecigarette.com does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the really-ecigarette.com website or services, and we request that minor under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minor under the age of 18 is not collected, really-ecigarette.com does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. If you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us you have the option of ‘opting out’. Clear instructions on how to opt out of each area will be detailed specifically (for instance at the bottom of our e-newsletter you will have the option ‘To unsubscribe form our emails click here’). Alternatively, please let us know in writing.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please email our customer service team at email@example.com